6/23/09

Baby in the belly...

I am sure all Dads-to-be are quickly realizing how very important it is to make future Mommies happy. But besides the obvious hunger satisfaction and plenty of relaxation time, what else can you do? Well, apparently, many of us forget about such important thing as self-image. Yes, Mommy-to-be needs to feel beautiful, just like anyone else and, while many women enjoy their pregnancy, you would be surprised how many are insecure about their look. It is important to encourage and compliment them all the time. I always recommend pamper packages and definitly a photoshoot to make them feel like stars. Recently I had such a shoot with Kristina who was getting ready to give birth within the next couple of weeks. "You made me look so beautiful" she said afterwards, but I replied: "I did not do anything. You are beautiful and I just captured it for you."

Kristina gave birth to a baby girl, Catherine, on June 5th, 2009. Congratulations! I can't wait to see her and the baby in our studio again!